Read before Signing the Contract
When purchasing a new solar system, it is not only an investment but also a choice that consumers need education in. The California Solar Consumer Protection Guide is an excellent resource to both educate yourself and confirm information you should know before signing a contract. Please review it, and understand what it means to have a contract with a solar contractor. Be Educated and Know Your Investment will Last!
The California Solar Consumer Protection Guide will go over the following important topics:
- How to watch out for False Claims
- Know your Rights
- Initial Questions to ask your Solar Contractor BEFORE signing a contract
- Available Low Income Solar Programs
- What the Solar Process Looks Like
- Financial Options
- Electrical Bill Estimated Savings
Reach out to your Solar Contractor with any further questions.
Addy Electric Inc. is a licensed contractor in the State of California. Lic. #972276